If you think about it, it's all really egotistical... to have a blog. For one to believe that they actually have something so important to say -- that it should be posted in this very self-driven format -- is a thought process that involves a bigger head than most. Writing skills are not necessary. With all that said, I'd like to think that I defy the norm. Not that I genuinely think that my words are somehow more pertinent than the next, but as a writer by nature (yeah, I went there), I think God has blessed me with the ability to eloquently say thought-provoking things *cheese*. At the same time, unlike many of my blogging counterparts, I don't write for you. I write for me. See, I've used this blog to trick myself into believing that I've actually been utilizing my greatest gift. However, I've allowed my poetry and budding novel to fall to the wayside while I log onto here, bullsh*t about current events, random ramblings and so forth.

I'm not saying that this is the end of my blogger days, but this is definitely the end of using my blog as a substitute for flexing my writing muscles. Amen Amen.

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com