"Borrowed" Wireless

I don't pay for anything I don't have to. I'm never the one in a rush to spend my money on things that I want (or need for that matter) if there's a corner I can cut to get them for free. This includes, but is not limited to, household and personal products, food, and wireless internet. So, since June, my roommate and I have enjoyed an every-blue-moon-interrupted wireless signal. It's there, so we took advantage of it.

Unfortunately, for the past few weeks, our lavish life of free internet service was cut short. Now I'm at the library... a stuffy little joint that doesn't even allow me to get on Myspace.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain my hiatus. The wireless at the house still kicks in pretty strongly from time to time...

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com