"[If] Life's Rotten" Earnings to be Donated.

As an artist, I understand that there's a higher calling for me to use the talent I've been blessed with for something bigger than myself. I've done this in various ways, whether it's using my gift to dole out free press releases to nonprofit organizations or writing poetry that speaks to issues that affect the people. However, with the recent events in Haiti, I've been reviewing my deeds and I realize that I can do more. I will do more.

I am pledging
all of my 2010 earning from [If] Life's Rotten, Write to the Core to Unicef and Yele Haiti.

It's simple, Lulu deposits my "royalties" and each dollar and dime will be transferred to one of these two amazing organizations. My poetry being read and appreciated has always been more than enough payment. Fortunately, I'm in a position where I can do a small bit of good.

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com