Today's My Anniversary!

One year ago today, I drove to Atlanta in an Echo full of clothes so I could sleep on my friend's floor. That was 366 days ago. Since then, I've quit three jobs and got laid off from one. I took a dive and self-published my poetry collection. So far, I've been blessed enough to sell 50 copies to my closest friends and family without doing any pub or appearances. I've dated a few lousy cats and found the most beautiful soul I could ever come across, KJH. I've gone from the friend's floor, to an apartment (in which my girl Laina and I have housed three different people in our third bedroom), to closing on a townhouse I can call "my own" in one week and three days. Life has been bitter and sweet all in a bite...

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com