Current Writing Projects.

*Chicken Soul for the Soul is now accepting submissions for "The Cancer Book" edition to be released in March of 2009. I have a little less than two months to piece together something that I've been sitting on since my Aunt Mary passed of breast cancer in 2002. I generally don't procrastinate so thoroughly on a piece of such importance, but this will be the most difficult and personal project I've ever submitted for publication. Wish me well.

*I was recently inspired to write a poem called "Puck the Folice" by a piece of art created by Mr. Soul (I also have a fab tee). Generally, when I get a poetic idea I crank it out when the verses are fresh, but this one requires a bit of research. I'll post a snippet of the progress soon.

*At this very moment I'm working on a piece for SchemeMag.com on an Ann Arbor artist, Buff1. His album is amazing. So be sure to stay tuned to SchemeMag.com for the article, and cop the album on August, 12.

*Still piecing together the skeleton for my second novel, tentatively titled Black [obscured for the intellectual property thieves].

In the meantime, I'm hoping that God grants me with focus. Most of my hours are monopolized by gig searching and creativity takes a backseat on my journey to seek ways to pay the bills. Fortunately, I've been coming across some great inspiration, like Touré's "Notes for Writers Section" of his website, and from a site that offers plenty of music for the soul called Souled On.

Peace!

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com