Minor Updates from a Formerly Missing Blogger.

I haven't blogged in over three weeks. Fortunately, I can say that even while internet-less for the past two of those blogless weeks, I've been productive. I've been consistently working on the revision of my first novel, A Teaspoon of Fiction, making a literary transition from chick-lit to mainstream fiction with some experimental elements. I've also been brainstorming, writing and editing pieces for my second collection of poetry, tentatively titled [If] Life's Rotten, Write to the Core Pt. 2. Aside from personal writing projects and continuing my freelance work with organizations such as The United Sisters Mentoring Program, I've teamed up with my friend and passionate photographer, TT Coles. We'll be creating a wonderful collab of photos and poetry in respect to the wide topic of Hip Hop. I wish I could let you all in on more but my creative conscience has sworn me to secrecy.

That's it in a nutshell. I'll be back to blogging regularly soon. I'm sure I've been missed.

Ciao!

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com