Colors Make the World Go 'Round.



This is a veggie plate courtesy of a little Ethiopian spot called Queen of Sheba. I wear my vegan badge of honor pridefully: Not only because of the positive effects that a vegan diet has on animals and the environment, but because I know the medicinal value of food. This colorful array was almost too beautiful to disrupt with my hunger, and although I recognized the arrangement of Injera, greens, cabbage, potatoes and lentils as art, I couldn't deny the healthy canvas.

I'd like to think I'm discussing this because it makes me a better writer. Of course any point of enlightenment creates stronger focus as it pertains to your craft. But in reality, I'm just boasting.

To my fellow Metro Atlantans, check them out.

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com