Musical Motivation

Working from home can either be a deterrent to or assist a creative career. Of course there are moments I would like to shake myself awake at 8am, head to a 9 to 5 so I can get home and focus all of my energies into writing a bestseller. Then there are times where I am overjoyed with the opportunity to be able to arrange my daily tasks as I please. More often than not, however, I find myself writing for work and using my spare time to think about writing for my personal creative career.

In making the transition from "thinking about writing" to actually writing, I find that music typically provides that inspiration. My current transition soundtrack includes this joint:

Listen to Destiny by PJ Morton

0 Engage in Discourse:

 
 
Copyright © ain hd: Honorable Discourse
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com